(Topic ID: 97567)

Williams Large Floor Mat?

By Britt-in-VA

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RyanAdamsPedalboard.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

This is a shot from Ryan Adams' studio. Anybody seen one of these floor mats before? Own one? Know if they're available to buy? Thanks.

RyanAdamsPedalboard.jpgRyanAdamsPedalboard.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I saw them at the Southern Fried Expo, or something similar to them. I believe Laserific had them. I'll see if I can find the info if they don't chime in here before I get home.

#3 9 years ago
    #4 9 years ago

Thanks!

#5 9 years ago

We carry both the Williams and Bally floor runner exactly like the one pictured. Also have the smaller square versions of both that just have the logo. Haven't had time to put on the site yet but email for price and any additional pics.

[email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-large-floor-mat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.