• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lady Luck Player Relay (resized).jpg
20210426_105313 (resized).jpg
Lady Luck score reset relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Got this Williams 1968 lady luck I'm working on, the game starts correct but once the ball rolls over the runway roll-over switch the scores reset back to zero .
Raff

#3 3 years ago

It's resetting both the 21 hand and the normal score reels above the 21 hand.
Raff

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

What is the Score Reset relay doing when this happens?

I will have a look at it.
Raff

#6 3 years ago

When I close the runway switch the score reset relay is pulling in, score reels all go back to zero and then the score reset relay deactivates.
Raff

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Is your Reset relay also firing when the Player Reset relay fires?

Yes the reset relay also fires when the player reset relay fires, looked at the the game over relay switch lugs none of them touching ajusted the switches the game now is only resetting the score reels maybe 1 out of 15 times .
Raff

#10 3 years ago

Thanks Mark you were spot on, the short was at the game over relay one of the switchs was touching the arm lever that resets the switchs I put some black electrician tape around that reset lever if anyone has a better idea please let me know.20210426_105313 (resized).jpg20210426_105313 (resized).jpg

#12 3 years ago

It's that arm lever has a lot of movement in it.
Raff

#13 3 years ago

Last problem there is no score at player 2 it lights up but no score, when the game clicks over to player 2 the score goes to player 1.
Raff.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

When player 2 is up, the Player and "A" Player relays should both fire to send the points to player 2. If they're not, check the switch in the red box, or the connections to the Ball Count Unit.

Will check I'm off to work now when I get back
Thanks Mark.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

the connections to the Ball Count Unit.

Fixed it was on the ball count unit
All fixed.Thanks Mark helping out.
Raff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-lady-luck-runway-roll-over-switch-fault?tu=Raff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.