You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Klondike Special adjustments (resized).jpg
PXL_20231225_015658476.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_2047 (resized).jpg
IMG_2046 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwinDavid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

I have some questions that may help narrow it down.

1- In the backbox there are two adjustments that govern how the machine awards replays/extra balls. It also has a novelty setting. Hopefully you game is labeled. Check the "Game Adjustment" Switch. Given your score card, it should be set for "add a ball" Is it? There is also a "feature adjustment" that govern how many replays/extra balls actually awarded for certain thresholds on the score reel. There are three phone jack plugs. If one is plugged in, you will receive 1 replay/extra ball. Two plugs-two replays/extra ball, Three for three.

2- Each reel has wipers that orient the game on reel positions. Have you inspected these? I have run into a few of these that have lugs bent and touching each other...causing similar issues you describe.

#3 2 years ago

almost forgot. Check the specials relay. you may have a contact out of adjustment. Once enerigized, it may be not be disengaging. This is where i would start. Do all of the reel values register properly prior to hitting the your 2 ball award? If so, I would think this relay would be the culprit.

#8 2 years ago

The machine is designed when in "Add a Ball", when you achieve the three Laterns, the center reel will step once to change the combination of the reels. Is this what you are talking about?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwinDavid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-klondike-bonus-will-not-reset?tu=TwinDavid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.