• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

K lock relay switches (resized).JPG
K lock relay (resized).JPG
#1 1 year ago

Hello, I am having an issue with my Klondike, the lights come on when i turn it on, like right away. I thought they shouldn't come on until i hit the left flipper button or the start button. It also wont start, lights on, nothing else.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks for the help.

Chris

#2 1 year ago

It's normal for the GI lights to come on right away on a Williams game without pushing anything.
Are there credits on the game?

#3 1 year ago

Yes there are credits, but wont start up. And nothing works on the playfield.

Thanks

#4 1 year ago

With the game on, what happens if you manually activate the Coin relay?

#5 1 year ago

It racks up credits, but wont start the game?

Chris

#6 1 year ago

Check the game relay that it’s in its tripped position. A normally open switch on this relay with W-grey & BLU-W wires connected in switch position E is in the replay button circuit and needs a strong connection when closed.
Other switches in the circuit are :
Score motor index cam switch D
Replay unit zero position switch
And replay button switch

#7 1 year ago

Thanks Alot Pinballdaveh, i will check those once i am home.

Cheers

#8 1 year ago

This is a separate problem from your game not starting, but your left flipper button should turn on your lights - if they're on at power up, another of those switches in parallel with the left flipper switch is probably closed.

K lock relay (resized).JPGK lock relay (resized).JPG

The left flipper should turn on the Lock Relay, and then 2 switches on the lock relay allow power to get to the lights:

K lock relay switches (resized).JPGK lock relay switches (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-klondike-6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.