• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171008_123114 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hey everyone, thanks for looking.

I am currently finishing up a playfield restoration on a williams king pin. I am pretty much finished so last night I decided it was time to put the flippers back on. Everything was good until the last set screw snapped (old style, I know I should have changed them)
I managed to get it out by drilling it out, but in the process messed up the linkage. I found one on ebay but it doesn't quite match. I'm wondering if anyone here has a spare or knows where to get the same one. I have attached an image of mine for reference.

Thanks!!

20171008_123114 (resized).jpg20171008_123114 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Briehl:

knows where to get the same one.

Did you try Steve at http://www.pbresource.com/ ?

LTG : )

#4 6 years ago

Ya I did see these, but mine has a more blunt end. Those are more round. I was thinking if they aren't the same they might feel different compared to the same side.

#5 6 years ago

If you're on a tight budget you could repair that one by using a tap (threads cutter) on that hole to make it a bigger size, or drill a new hole and tap that to the original size.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

If you're on a tight budget you could repair that one by using a tap (threads cutter) on that hole to make it a bigger size, or drill a new hole and tap that to the original size.

I did do this to get it working for now, but want to get a replacement. But like I said mine is a slightly different shape than those ones at pbr so I'm not sure they will be the proper ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-king-pin-flipper-linkage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.