(Topic ID: 102206)

williams jubilee will reset all to zero then the player 2 score reel keeps going

By jdapolito

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

i got my jubilee up and running but now when i push the credit button all score reels reset to zero but the player two reel then keeps firing ,its the thousands that keep going
this problem is intermittant when it happens the reset switch is energized,if i manually open it the game can be played and i can push the credit button to get players 2 thru 4 active without a problem.before this was happening it seemed to take awhile for it to reset and be ready for a game
i mean all score reels would go to zero but the score motor would cont to run for about 30seconds more before stopping
thanks for your help
jim

#3 9 years ago

when you say tighten the screws on the switch stack you mean the switch stack on each of the score reels right ?I will check the switches on each of the score reels they probably are a little dirty too as this machine was sitting for a very long time ,also i noticed that of the two advance bonus pathways on top of the playfield ,one pink and one green,only one of them is ever activated,there is a "change relay" under the playfield if i manually move the relay the other bonus pathwill be activatedand score,my question when are the advance relays up at the top of the playfield supposed to change and any idea why that change relay switch is never activated? all the wires look good with good connections,is this a problem likely in one of the stacks over one of the cams of the score motor ? thanks again ,

#6 9 years ago

well thanks again for all the help .i cleaned he contacts on the score reel,and problem is solved ,it may only reset one extra time at most.then i looked at the match unit ,cleaned the contacts moved it manually and the bonus lights changed.then i noticed that one wire was neatly removed from the selenoid and wrapped around another wire .nothing looked burned or anything so i resoldered it and everything is working.maybe they did this to save the selenoid or didnt llike the switching of bonus lights all the time?anyway its been working for a few hours and nothing seems to be smoking or anything .so thanks again for all the help and speedy replies.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-jubilee-will-reset-all-to-zero-then-the-player-2-score-reel-keeps-going?tu=jdapolito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.