Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JR3 (resized).JPG
0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-B (resized).JPG
0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-A (resized).JPG
JR2 (resized).JPG
JR1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Hi shaundburch
my Jolly Roger also has the Coil B-26-800. I have lifted the playfield to stand vertical - picture ...-reel-A: I stand on the righthandside looking to the left side of the pin. picture ...reel-B is the other direction. To me the unit is just an Score-Drum NOT HAVING the stuff "9th-pos-switch, two switches for Zero-position" - see here https://www.ipdb.org/files/1314/Williams_1967_Jolly_Roger_Instruction_Manual_no_schematics.pdf on page-14 (ori-12), top of the picture: The spring, horizontal nylon arm, three switches --- all this is not mounted in my pin as the unit has not to be resetted.
The "End of Stroke Switch" (see ipdb-manual-picture) of course is mounted in my pin. Greetings Rolf

0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-A (resized).JPG0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-A (resized).JPG0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-B (resized).JPG0Jolly-Roger-playfield-reel-B (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-jolly-roger-1967-playfield-bonus-reel-help?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.