(Topic ID: 97283)

Williams interconnect board (red)

By Pbpins

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-642.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I have a red Williams interconnect board so I assume a prototype board?
    See pictures as it is different than say what is in Elvira or Diner. Anyone need this?
    image-642.jpgimage-642.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

It is likely a prototype board for the early interconnect boards (D-12185) as it is missing the opto circuits that the later (D-12313) ones have. My best guess (based on the configuration of jumpers and headers) is that this board is for a Taxi. If it is for Taxi, then R7 (which is oddly missing) should be a 4 ohm resistor.

Tony

#3 9 years ago

Ok, it came in a box of stuff I picked up so if anyone needs it, just cover the shipping and it is yours or stop by and pick it up if you are in the area.

#5 9 years ago

Yes, does look like Taxi no come to think of it.
    Still available if anyone wants it for cost of shipping.

#6 9 years ago

I'll take it as I collect that sort of thing?

3 weeks later
    #7 9 years ago

This is still available if anyone wants it.

#8 9 years ago

I mailed you a money order on Thursday. Realized it had been sitting under some other papers on my desk. Sorry for the delay!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-interconnect-board-red and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.