(Topic ID: 158193)

Williams Hot Line motor board labels

By EMsInKC

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I'm restoring a Hot Line currently. I took all the mechanisms off the motor board to clean and rebuild them, and removed all the labels in the process. Now, they've disappeared on me.

If anyone has the game and can tell me what the various relays are, especially the line of relays on the right side of the board that had the long strip under them labeling them, I'd really appreciate.

#2 7 years ago

Hi EMsInKC
I do not have a "Hot Line". ipdb has the schema and a partial manual: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1245 -> partial manual, page-1, Your "motor board" there is the "Mech. Panel". If the coils on Your relays still have the paper around to read (for example): M36-5500: It is either the 10-cent-relay or the 25-cent-relay. And the schema at D/E-1/2 tells us: Coil on 10-cent-relay has wires soldered-on: wire-black and wire orange. The coil on 25-cent-relay has soldered-on: wire-black and wire-green. And looking at these relays and do the specific feature in the pin also give hints on "which is which".

page-1 the manual lists 8 relays - some "Detective Work". Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 18.00
Apparel - Unisex
Cobra Amusements
Unisex
$ 5.00
Tools
Pinball Mod Co.
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-hot-line-motor-board-labels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.