_L2C6548.jpg
_L2C6534.jpg
shiny-apron.jpg
IMG_4107.jpg
IMG_4106.jpg
IMG_4105.jpg
HighSpeed Apron5.jpg
HighSpeed Apron-719.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Matt, question/suggestion - have you tried to sale these to places like Marco, Bay Area, Pinball Resource etc? If you can get these folks to sale these as well and work something out with them I would think you could sale 50 a lot quicker! Good luck with this venture and hope this is the first of many to come, like Medusa

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Rick is working on setting up sales with distributors. The idea of the first pre-order is to get a good idea of how much demand there is. Since distributors will need to make a profit we can't promise that the price won't need to be raised on there end either.
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about Medusa!!

Thanks for the post and good luck to ya!!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

We can do the shooter gauge, but it will add additional costs since a screening press will need to be set up and additional tooling made. I will have to work out costs to find out how much more.

Obviously I cant speak for everyone but I would think the vast majority of people would want the set Matt. As lowrent stated buying a new apron would make you realize the gauge is not as nice, faded etc.

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out! Great to see people like you, Rick, CPR and so on producing all of these reproduction parts. Allows anyone to take an old machine and bring it back to like new condition (unless your that Chris guy that brings that back to better than new condition)!!!!

4 months later
#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I can color inside the lines, if that helps, Matt.

If this is the criteria for being a "merf's artist" Im out!!!

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Only reason I wanna work for Matt is cause he likes beer.

LOL - I have a 6 tap system in my house, want to work together??? Not sure what we'll work on other than emptying barrels!

1 week later
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

it was worth a try....

Seeing that Matt has sold several of these sets maybe someone that bought one has a shooter gauge that is in great condition or better condition then what you have that will sale it to you! Worth a shot to put a post up looking for someone to sale you what they have/had!

1 month later
#81 9 years ago

Matt, curiosity question for ya....is your plans to continue to do one title at a time and see how the interest continues or will you be releasing more titles at the same time going forward?

1 week later
#85 9 years ago

Hopefully these sell well enough that it's worth your effort to make them! It's certainly, IMO, something people look for in restoring games. With Pinball Rescue ceasing production on their decals it now has left a hole in the apron restoration field.

When you first announced HS as your choice a part of me was questioning as to why you would pick a machine that was a highly produced game thus there would be more aprons out there for people to pick from for those restoring a game. I would think games like Fathom, Medusa (yes still pushing for a Medusa) and other popular low production games would have more of a demand as there would be less of an opportunity out there to get one in excellent condition! I guess it could go with way in the sense that higher produced games gives you a larger audience.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-high-speed-ball-archapron-remakes?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.