_L2C6548.jpg
_L2C6534.jpg
shiny-apron.jpg
IMG_4107.jpg
IMG_4106.jpg
IMG_4105.jpg
HighSpeed Apron5.jpg
HighSpeed Apron-719.jpg
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Bump for the night crowd

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

We are always in more need to artists to get more games started. Anyone is welcome to PM for interest in becoming a Merf's Pins artist and we can talk reimbursement details.

I can color inside the lines, if that helps, Matt.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly, official Merf's Pins artist. You heard it here folks.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If this is the criteria for being a "merf's artist" Im out!!!

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If this is the criteria for being a "merf's artist" Im out!!!

Only reason I wanna work for Matt is cause he likes beer.

#56 9 years ago

Do you have Bride of Pinbot already on the map? I was going to try and make my own for my BOP. If you don't have one and i some how am able to get it worked out to look nice, I'll send you the file if you'd like. I'm no artist but I have a need so was planning on trying at least since nothing is out there.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Only reason I wanna work for Matt is cause he likes beer.

LOL - I have a 6 tap system in my house, want to work together??? Not sure what we'll work on other than emptying barrels!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Do you have Bride of Pinbot already on the map? I was going to try and make my own for my BOP. If you don't have one and i some how am able to get it worked out to look nice, I'll send you the file if you'd like. I'm no artist but I have a need so was planning on trying at least since nothing is out there.

Send me a PM and we can discuss BOP.

#59 9 years ago

The Banzai Run apron looks just like HS but it has the game # in the
artwork just to the bottom right of the round Williams "W".
31 -1008 -566 - RD
Its less generic than most System 11 Pin aprons that I have come across.

Any chance of getting them made if I supply photos of the specifics?

TIA

Pin - K

www.KimballsPinballs.com

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

The Banzai Run apron looks just like HS but it has the game # in the
artwork just to the bottom right of the round Williams "W".
31 -1008 -566 - RD
Its less generic than most System 11 Pin aprons that I have come across.
Any chance of getting them made if I supply photos of the specifics?
TIA
Pin - K
http://www.KimballsPinballs.com

Send the pictures to my email listed at the top of the post and I will check it out.

#61 9 years ago

Matt,
If i could supply solidworks drawings of the Aprons and vector art for the screening, Would you consider doing Pharaoh, BK and Solar Fire?

Bob

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Matt,
If i could supply solidworks drawings of the Aprons and vector art for the screening, Would you consider doing Pharaoh, BK and Solar Fire?
Bob

Bob, if you supply the artwork and it meets Williams/Bally standards we will credit you with the artwork. PM me and we can work out further details of reimbursement.

#63 9 years ago

Exciting news, we found out that our next game shares tooling with High Speed so our costs will be going down for this run. As a way to extend our good news we have decided to lower the costs of the apron and shooter set for High Speed to $99.95 plus the regular shipping rates. All customers who ordered at the regular price will be receiving a refund of the difference Monday when we ship out.

If you would like to order please send $99.95 + Shipping ($15 US, $20 Canada, $50 Europe, $60 Australia). Each extra set will only be $5 more in shipping to [email protected]. Please be sure to include your Pinside username in addition to you "Real" name and address where you would like the apron and shooter gauge shipped.

If you would like to send a check, please send me a message letting me know so I can set aside an apron before they sell out. Checks and money orders can be sent to:
Merf's Pins
2612 17th Ave NW
Rochester, MN 55901

#65 9 years ago

Bay Area Amusements will also be stocking a few apron/gauge sets in case you miss out on these before they sell out.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

All customers who ordered at the regular price will be receiving a refund of the difference Monday when we ship out.

A little delayed ?

#67 9 years ago

Really looks sweet with those new CPR playfields Matt! The personal delivery was a nice touch! This is certainly a lot easier than repainting\decaling an old one.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

Really looks sweet with those new CPR playfields Matt! The personal delivery was a nice touch! This is certainly a lot easier than repainting\decaling an old one.

Nothing but the best for you

#69 9 years ago

Busy weekend printing labels. Let me know if you need an apron and shooter gauge, they are going quick!!

IMG_4490.jpgIMG_4490.jpg

#70 9 years ago

any chance you sell just the shooter guage? Mines all twisted up.....

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

any chance you sell just the shooter guage? Mines all twisted up.....

Maybe at a later date. We made just enough shooter gauges to go with the aprons to be sold as sets.

#72 9 years ago

it was worth a try....

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

it was worth a try....

Seeing that Matt has sold several of these sets maybe someone that bought one has a shooter gauge that is in great condition or better condition then what you have that will sale it to you! Worth a shot to put a post up looking for someone to sale you what they have/had!

1 week later
#75 9 years ago

I got mine and it's beautiful. I now have my repro pf, plastics and the clear custom ramp from Mark Davis(Freeplay40). Now all I need is more time to start the resto!

#76 9 years ago

Got mine yesterday, minty fresh.

#77 9 years ago

Looking very good! Planning a HS2 also?

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from sake:

Looking very good! Planning a HS2 also?

That's always something for us to look at later down the line.

BTW, we still have some HS aprons in stock for anyone that needs them.

4 weeks later
#79 9 years ago

Just got the last batch of High Speed aprons done. Better get them now before they are sold out.

#81 9 years ago

Matt, curiosity question for ya....is your plans to continue to do one title at a time and see how the interest continues or will you be releasing more titles at the same time going forward?

#82 9 years ago

Very tempting... Mine has black overspray on it for some reason. I will see if it comes off before I order one. These look outstanding by the way!!!
--Scott

1 week later
#83 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Matt, curiosity question for ya....is your plans to continue to do one title at a time and see how the interest continues or will you be releasing more titles at the same time going forward?

The plan for right now is to release another game shortly. For the next run I'm considering doing a paid pre-order with a set number necessary to start production, kind of like a kickstarted. If enough aren't sold everyone will get their money back.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

The plan for right now is to release another game shortly. For the next run I'm considering doing a paid pre-order with a set number necessary to start production, kind of like a kickstarted. If enough aren't sold everyone will get their money back.

What game?

#85 9 years ago

Hopefully these sell well enough that it's worth your effort to make them! It's certainly, IMO, something people look for in restoring games. With Pinball Rescue ceasing production on their decals it now has left a hole in the apron restoration field.

When you first announced HS as your choice a part of me was questioning as to why you would pick a machine that was a highly produced game thus there would be more aprons out there for people to pick from for those restoring a game. I would think games like Fathom, Medusa (yes still pushing for a Medusa) and other popular low production games would have more of a demand as there would be less of an opportunity out there to get one in excellent condition! I guess it could go with way in the sense that higher produced games gives you a larger audience.

#86 9 years ago

All I'm going to say is, Matt picked up a TOTAN apron from me last week.

That's all I'm going to say.

#87 9 years ago

I'd really like to get a new apron for my Roadshow.

#88 9 years ago

Well, let's hope TOTAN sells well enough to warrant expanding into another title.

Like TAF! I'm ready with "the goods", as you know Matt....

2 months later
#89 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

All I'm going to say is, Matt picked up a TOTAN apron from me last week.
That's all I'm going to say.

It's been a while....any Totan updates ???

#90 9 years ago

TAF and Roadshow sure would be nice.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

It's been a while....any Totan updates ???

CAD files, CNC tooling, and artwork package are complete. Right now the we are trying to decide how many to make and if we are going to do a pre-order so we don't end with extra inventory.

1 week later
#92 9 years ago

Please let us know where too get TOTAN if they are ready

Thanks

2 weeks later
#93 9 years ago

Totan.....?

#94 9 years ago

That's right, we are taking pre-orders for Tales of the Arabian Nights right now

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-order-totan-apronball-arch-repro

3 weeks later
#95 9 years ago

There are still a few of these left in stock if anyone needs them before they are sold out for good.

#96 9 years ago

ID like one please

2 months later
#98 9 years ago

Any news about the RS apron?

6 years later
#99 2 years ago

I know this is a very old thread, are any of these out there for sale?

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-high-speed-ball-archapron-remakes/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.