You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211004_201331 (resized).jpg
20211004_201408 (resized).jpg
20211004_203338 (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

when ball hits right or left see purple color on picture and white lamp should change to right or left but see white lamp same as before no one responds I have check switch everything ok where can I find coil switch under playfield?

20211004_203338 (resized).jpg20211004_203338 (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

WAY up on the very top end of the playfield underside. At the top edge.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from hjh632:

WAY up on the very top end of the playfield underside. At the top edge.

Ok Great I check tomorow. Thank you

#4 2 years ago

Also, this thread might help. I had this issue for a few months when I first acquired mine. For me it actually turned out to be a misadjusted switch up in the backbox on the no match unit in the middle at the top I believe... even when dirty it wouldn't alternate (got stuck on gear dirt) and it attracts dust. Good luck as this game is just awesome. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/small-issue-with-williams-gran-prix

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from spinout:

Also, this thread might help. I had this issue for a few months when I first acquired mine. For me it actually turned out to be a misadjusted switch up in the backbox on the no match unit in the middle at the top I believe... even when dirty it wouldn't alternate (got stuck on gear dirt) and it attracts dust. Good luck as this game is just awesome. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/small-issue-with-williams-gran-prix

great great but you can take a picture where in the top box. thank you

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaffafu:

great great but you can take a picture where in the top box. thank you

Sure! Each hit advances that nylon gear 1 position, that action opens and closes this switch, which alternates the left to right bonus lights.

20211004_201331 (resized).jpg20211004_201331 (resized).jpg20211004_201408 (resized).jpg20211004_201408 (resized).jpg
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from spinout:

Sure! Each hit advances that nylon gear 1 position, that action opens and closes this switch, which alternates the left to right bonus lights.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great Great thank thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-grand-prix-problem-switch?hl=hjh632 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.