New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 197751)

Williams Gorgar - High Score Reset

By ClintTarter

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I have a Williams Gorgar machine (System 6). I'm having a strange issue. The minimum high score is 500,000. It saves the new high score if you score over 500,000. If you reset the high score it goes back to 500,000. I've tried resetting to factory default and that doesn't help.

#2 3 years ago

What's the problem? 500k is the default high score.

#3 3 years ago

Mine is the same. I switched boards and reset everything and the "new" high score is 500,000. That's normal.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from ClintTarter:

I have a Williams Gorgar machine (System 6). I'm having a strange issue. The minimum high score is 500,000. It saves the new high score if you score over 500,000. If you reset the high score it goes back to 500,000. I've tried resetting to factory default and that doesn't help.

What are you looking to set your high score at? 500,000 is the default but you can lower it if that is what you are wondering??

#5 3 years ago

Yes. How do you lower the min high score?

#6 3 years ago

In an ideal situation its 0 and goes up from there based on player scores.

#7 3 years ago

Go into the adjustments, #13 according to the manual, and use the start button to change the number back to 0, then reset the high score.

#9 3 years ago

Thanks. Menu #13 worked. Can't set it to zero per the manual but you can set it to 10,000. I don't know how I missed that.

Thanks zacaj

3 years later
#10 31 days ago

How many high scores can be saved? 1?

#11 31 days ago

Just 1.

#12 31 days ago

You would think That the other score Windows would Be 2,3 and 4th. Thanks for the quick answer...

#13 31 days ago

No, that started with the later system 7's. More battery backed ram to hold stuff like that. System 6 was really tight in that dept.

#14 31 days ago
Quoted from slochar:

No, that started with the later system 7's. More battery backed ram to hold stuff like that. System 6 was really tight in that dept.

Thanks for the info...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside