1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gibbygarcia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I'm a little new to the pinball world but bought my family a Funhouse over Christmas. It had a few issues that I've fixed so far thanks to this forum. But out of nowhere its started making a noise that sounds like its shorting. I've looked and don't see anything that resembles it on the forum. It's hard to explain so I made a clip of the sound.

And insight or help would be much appreciated.

#7 1 year ago

Thank you all for answering!
Rudy’s voice suffers the same as the music. Drowned out under the clicking. Volume control doesn’t appear to affect the clicking. Clicking sound remains constant regardless of volume.
Another interesting thing is that the clicking is not a constant. It does it for a minute or two, then stops for 30 to 120 seconds, then returns.
I’m traveling for work this week, I’ll try to take a better video when I get home tomorrow. The kids love it, so I’d love to get it back up and running but that clicking sound gets teal old, really fast.

2 weeks later
#9 1 year ago

Thank you all. I've finally gotten a much longer video that captures Rudy's voice getting the glitch and the music recovering. It appears that its triggered by a music change. Any help is appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 3.70
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gibbygarcia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside