Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
20180417_153915 (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi,I have williams full house.i went to wax playfield.lifted playfield to look at relays.set playfield back down .now no power to playfield switches.pop bumpers do work when manually pushing in relays under playfield.just no power thru switches,please help.

#3 6 years ago

Maybe but I did thorough cleaning .and everything else works correctly.played about 50 games.went to wax playfield .lifted board to check a relay under playfield.evrrything seemed ok.went to start game and no power to switches only.

#6 6 years ago

Thank you Howard r for showing up.i will do.ill report back tommorrow. Again thank you for your help.

#8 6 years ago

Again thanks.i will do.i will definitely report back tommorrow. I'm going to inspect the outhole relay ,as Rolf Martin suggest in another full house thread.then diagnose circuit as you suggest.again thanks and will update tommorrow.

#9 6 years ago

Hi,Howard r.im making progress.did jumper test.once I did that ( connected jumper wire) to pop bumper switches.i had power to playfield.then i cleaned switches again on outhole relay and tilt relay.now I have power to playfield without jumper.problem now is ball kick out coil seems weak ,won't kick out ball to shooter lane,.coil barely fires.before problem I installed new coil and kick out switch.ball kicked out strong.if I manually kick ball to shooter lane .game will play. ( go thru ball 5 and game over.) I read a thread posted earlier ( full house ball eject)and followed Rolfs instructions,although I'm going to read again.found one problem on score motor switch.see pic.old wire broke clean off. ( bad connection).but tffer did not finish post to say how or if he corrected problem.im hoping we can solve problem and finish that post for the next poor soul.again thanks .I remember you saying in our last forum to diagnose problem and fix only that.any suggestions.

20180417_153915 (resized).jpg20180417_153915 (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

Hi,HowardR, yes sir .coil fires strong.will diagnose and report back on (full house ball eject) thread.Other pinsiders please see other thread also as I plan to report diagnosis and repair.Also I want to thank you Howard R for your help on diagnosing no play field power.i believe it was a combo of dirty and misgaped switches on the outhole, tilt relays and broken wire on 5th and 6th score motor switch stacks.I feel I'm learning proper ways to diagnose and repair problems.again thank you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-full-houseno-power-to-playfield-switches?tu=pinballbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.