IMG_1964 (resized).JPG
IMG_1938 (resized).JPG
IMG_1955 (resized).JPG
IMG_1960 (resized).JPG
IMG_1956 (resized).JPG
IMG_1950 (resized).JPG
IMG_1966 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Before a parts order I like to look at every unit that needs attention. Coin door may clean up with Goofoff, looks like sticker residue. Found replacement decals at St. Louis Ball Bowlers and have a feeling this will be my first coin door paint, its pretty cool.IMG_1961 (resized).JPGIMG_1961 (resized).JPG

IMG_1954 (resized).JPGIMG_1954 (resized).JPG

After two recent 4-player service jobs this thing looked like a baby. Burnt disconnected coil pattern looked like they tried to keep it in any playing condition for as long as possible.

IMG_1957 (resized).JPGIMG_1957 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).JPGIMG_1969 (resized).JPGIMG_1969 (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago

IMG_1963 (resized).JPGIMG_1963 (resized).JPGWhat a great little motor! Switch stacks need to be removed, lined up and switches cleaned and adjusted. The games played unit was pretty honest, wear is consistent with the number.IMG_1966 (resized).JPGIMG_1966 (resized).JPG

Under playfield revealed a relay coil hanging on for life, fried flippers and worn-out rollover buttons. IMG_1950 (resized).JPGIMG_1950 (resized).JPGIMG_1956 (resized).JPGIMG_1956 (resized).JPGIMG_1960 (resized).JPGIMG_1960 (resized).JPG

Forgot the missing outhole switch.
IMG_1955 (resized).JPGIMG_1955 (resized).JPG

#3 5 years ago

The Head took a moment to figure out, really nice design (Williams must have had a Cabinet guy influencing Production).
Score reels free, steppers free, no burnt coils. Easy, right. Backglass nice, few issues with the white around scoring. Debating whether to Triple Thick it or not, maybe a couple light coats?

IMG_1938 (resized).JPGIMG_1938 (resized).JPGIMG_1964 (resized).JPGIMG_1964 (resized).JPGIMG_1879 (resized).JPGIMG_1879 (resized).JPG

The Jackpot reel assembly looked like it had some attention in the past, really like this American wiring.

IMG_1962 (resized).JPGIMG_1962 (resized).JPG

#4 5 years ago

Lets look at the playfield and apron as well as the upper ball arch. This field is dirty but exhibits little wear. Plastics look flat and great even though I first thought they were severely faded in the yellow.
Reel cover is usually broken but this one only has a small crack on the left corner. I have used this stuff in the past with great results to repair plastics.

Oh yeah, the fried Bell coil. These parts on their way from Pinball Resource with all the others.IMG_1959 (resized).JPGIMG_1959 (resized).JPGIMG_1953 (resized).JPGIMG_1953 (resized).JPGIMG_1952 (resized).JPGIMG_1952 (resized).JPGIMG_1949 (resized).JPGIMG_1949 (resized).JPGIMG_1935 (resized).JPGIMG_1935 (resized).JPGIMG_1936 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1936 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1878 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1878 (2) (resized).JPG

#5 5 years ago

Cool machine. this the one just posted on the bay area craigslist?

#6 5 years ago

No, I'm just starting a re-furb on this one, is there a clone out there?

#7 5 years ago

hi
nice pinball, on my search list, it seems difficult to find in europe, like bally wild wheels.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

No, I'm just starting a re-furb on this one, is there a clone out there?

this one was just posted: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#9 5 years ago

Good to see a decent price on this one on the left coast. I actually wasn't too motivated on this Title since it seems like a one trick pony but for some reason it gets high marks from respected EM collectors. Will know after its repaired and playing, I have its "Brother" Klondike and really like that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-full-house-initial-inspection?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.