Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JBK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I just purchased a Williams Flash with a 9.7/ 10 playfield and a 1/10 BG. I need a usable Flash BG if there is anyone out there that has one for sale or trade. If you have a lead on one please let me know.

#2 9 years ago

Maybe try contacting mayfairamusements.com or bgresto.com

Looks like CPR did a run of reproductions in 2008, though I doubt any retailers still have any left.

If someone has a good scan, you might be able to print a translite.

#3 9 years ago

Email sent to mayfair. BGresto didn't seem to have anything listed for flash. My BG is beyond restoration.

#4 9 years ago

I'm not sure if BGresto's list is current...it might not be. Even if your glass is unrestorable, they still might be able to print it on your old glass if they already have the artwork done for it.

#5 9 years ago

Found one!! It should be delivered in a couple of days.

#6 9 years ago

I have a MINT (never used) Repro if the one you have coming doesn't work out.

#7 9 years ago

How can you tell if the Flash backglass is a repro, does it appear any different in any way from an original? I ask because I was able to pick up an almost perfect one from a local auction, very cheap I might add, and it looked just slightly different from my original. The black lines were not aligned as well, and were often thinner than my old one. But no one can tell that but me, and it looks great in the machine now.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

I have a MINT (never used) Repro if the one you have coming doesn't work out.

Where were you yesterday, just kidding. Mine should show in a couple of days, I'll be in touch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-flash-bg-needed- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.