Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by wrkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180923_234856 (resized).jpg
20180923_234851 (resized).jpg

#1 9 months ago

I am looking for some highly coveted plastics for my Williams Fire! I am mainly looking for the large plastic house on left of the playfield and the large plastic house on the right side of the playfield. Mine are broken where they attach to posts and are a hindrance during game play. I will also take any other plastics you may have. Any help locating these would be appreciated.

20180923_234851 (resized).jpg20180923_234856 (resized).jpg
#2 9 months ago

Good luck they are very rare to find in good condition.
I wish someone would remake these.

#3 9 months ago

Me too. That would be great.

#4 9 months ago

This Topic comes up several times a year when someone pics up a Fire!
You may have seen my Ad for Center house only?
Sadly several years ago I had some other house's, but long gone.

Archived after 88 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “FIRE! 1987 WILLIAMS PINBALL CENTER HOUSE PINBALL PLAYFIELD PLASTIC NOT BAD FOR ITS AGE AND STORAGE, DECALS ARE STILL ATTACHED FIRMLY, NO BREAKS OR CRACKS. THE TOP OF HOUSE IN B...”
2019-01-24
Anaheim, CA
25 (Firm)

#5 9 months ago

I do think I have one or two. I need to check.

#6 9 months ago

Chad, that would be great.

#7 9 months ago

Eric, luckily for me the middle house is still in great shape.

#8 9 months ago
Quoted from PPalliser75:

Eric, luckily for me the middle house is still in great shape.

So is everyone’s. Those are easy to find. The other ones are a different story. I’ve yet to see an example of Fire! With them all in perfect shape.

Would love to see someone with a game with perfect buildings. Starting to think there isn’t any period. Haha

#9 9 months ago

Chuck, my buddy is picking up a Fire this weekend or next and all of the buildings are in nice shape.

#10 9 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So is everyone’s. Those are easy to find. The other ones are a different story. I’ve yet to see an example of Fire! With them all in perfect shape.
Would love to see someone with a game with perfect buildings. Starting to think there isn’t any period. Haha

Had a customer with a Champagne edition with all perfect buildings and intact cabinet art. Wish I remembered who it was as the game wasn't anything special to him. Brass needed replating and other than that it was perfect.

1 week later
#11 9 months ago

Not sure if the original poster found the housing but I need some too. However, the original poster(s) have first dibs if some come available. I just picked one up for The Game Preserve here in Spring and while the playfield is good the plastic buildings have issues per usual. The plastics we are having trouble with is the 'landing ramps' that feed the multi-ball holes. I am interested in purchasing if at all possible.

Rusty

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside