Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dbeeson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

The problem I'm having is with the switch actuator, it's seems that the ladder gets to the top only half of the time. The other half, it gets half way up and stays there. I believe what is happening is that the motor turns backwards for a moment, and in that moment the switch gets activated (making the game think the ladder is up). It's very frustrating, no matter which way I bend the actuator, the problem still exists. Any input would be useful, or a pic of how the actuator should look like when the ladder is at the top of its travel.

#2 9 years ago

You might need to replace the motor. It should only spin one direction. They have them at marco. I would take a pic but my fire is folded up at the moment.

Mine was doing the same thing and the only way I was able to fix it was with the new motor.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks donjara! I bent the hell out of the actuator and it seems to be better but I will be ordering a replacement.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fire-ladder-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.