image (resized).jpg
IMG_9373 (resized).jpeg
fire_brackets_7.25.23 (resized).jpg
IMG_3253 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3251 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3252 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3250 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 6 years ago

I haven't been able to find a replacement for the plastic below the houses. It doesn't even look like it's included with any of the plastic sets that used to be available. Is there a replacement available for the part pictured?

image3 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#406 6 years ago

I think either your photo got mirrored or you're using "stage left" where I think most pinball call outs and stuff use the players perspective. Either way he made it pretty easy to see which one he was talking about.

3 months later
#441 6 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

I posted this a while back and got no answers...any help would be appreciated. My bell just doesn't seem to sound hardly at all. I made the Adjustment in settings to ALOT for the bell, but it rarely sounds. Every now and then it will, but then on other occasions when it should sound you can hear a very light "click" instead of the bell sound. It has the most current chip in it.
All you FIRE owners, does your bell ding a lot? Also, it almost seems like some sounds might be missing too (like after the ball drains, there is no sound at all as the score updates.
Any help would be appreciated. I love the game, but want to hear the bell. The previous example I owned seemed to ding a lot more. What am I missing.
Thanks,
Hogey

I don't know what the mech for the bell looks like but if it's a coil it might be something as easy as a worn out sleeve or sticky plunger. The knocker in my gorgar had a similar problem and that was it. Sometimes non- flipper coils also need arebuild.

#455 6 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Thanks for the responses. I will check the sleeve, but the bell sounds perfect every now and then but many times doesn't sound. I thought it must be a software issue, but that doesn't seem like it's it...will keep working at it.
Thanks.

If the sleeve or plunger have a defect this can prevent it from ringing some of the time. You can test it by firing the coil off a bunch of times by grounding it and seeing if it has intermittent problems. Don't ground the wrong side.

#457 6 years ago

Good call, although it wouldn't isolate the coil itself as much as it would include the signalling process and wiring.

10 months later
#513 5 years ago

Anybody interested in a trade for a Stars, PM me. In the Richmond, VA area.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fire-club?tu=chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.