image (resized).jpg
IMG_9373 (resized).jpeg
fire_brackets_7.25.23 (resized).jpg
IMG_3253 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3251 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3252 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3250 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBrewhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 9 years ago

Happy to join the club, just bought a Fire this week. Having a great time with it. Does anyone know where i can get these replacement decals? Every pin store online seems to be out of stock. All i can find are full sets of decals for about $60 but i only need these in the pic .

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#167 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey guys. I am going to pick this game up in the next couple months. I have only transported early SS games and took their heads off. I assume this can be transported by laying the head down. How do I do that exactly, and what is the best way to secure it once folded down? How do I secure the bell too?
Any other tips for transport?

Once the head is folded down i would wrap a racheting strap around the body and head to make sure the head does not flip up in the air going up or down stairs. As for the bell you don't need to secure it. It does not swing and does not have a swinging rod like a regular bell.

1 month later
#170 8 years ago

My fire does not have mylar on the part of the ladder that raises but does have it on the bottom half of the ladder where it says rescue shot. The mylar is one big piece that covers most of the playfield.

Quoted from chuckwurt:Go te Fire! Home. It's in amazing shape. All original. Nothing wrong with it at all. Also came with original manuals and some replacement buildings.
One question: the one thing I noticed that might need repairing is the center ladder ramp. Someone put clear tape on the bottom side of it.
Should this have Mylar over it or what?

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure if anything even needs to be there. Seems to work fine when I took it off. Not used to the rules yet and when it's supposed to raise, but I think that tape just needed to come off.

I see what you are talking about now. You were right to remove the tape, nothing else needs to be there.

7 months later
#218 8 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Only things that question me are :
- why are there that much bulbs under the central windows, as they never light up
- is it normal to have a high pitched buzz, reacting to playfield lights, especially during attract ?

I had these same issues when i got my Fire. The majority of the windows actually light up during the coil test not the all lamps test. That had me stumped for awhile after changing all the bulbs.

To get rid of the buzzing noise i removed the sound board then added nylon washers under the board as i was screwing it back down. There is another thread about this approach and it worked for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBrewhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fire-club?tu=TheBrewhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.