image (resized).jpg
IMG_9373 (resized).jpeg
fire_brackets_7.25.23 (resized).jpg
IMG_3253 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3251 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3252 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3250 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 8 years ago

Fire! Fire! Fire!

Trying to wake this thread up. Where's the love for one of the best pins around?

#195 8 years ago

Got a second Bell...ya. I'm going to build my topper above game. Actually a red shelf, cutting hole buying the assembly, adding second Bell. Because 2 is better than one. That's why I have two Fire's! Metered fine for power, solenoid is independent on power, should work. I'll update and picture soon.

1 month later
#225 8 years ago

I came across a box of center houses above ladder. There dusty and dirty but untouched. No holes drilled in top black roof decal. But, when you flip them over the hole is there, so your not screwing thru plastic. And when I say a box, I mean a box"Full". PM me if interested. $30 shipped, 2 for $50. I will send you picture first of the house you will actually receive. They all have a few minor scuffs from stacking storage, but all intact, unbroken, and pretty nice. By the way, I'll answer this now....only the center house... no others sorry.
Thanks Eric

#231 8 years ago

Floating the sound board works, to a point. It reduced my Humm by about 50%, but not fully.

#235 8 years ago

There was a playfield in the market place here on pinside just a few days ago. $550 I believe.
Hit market, then search Fire! Under games in left side search window.

2 weeks later
#243 8 years ago

Hey Fire! Gang. I will post add and pictures later today. I was in a warehouse about a month ago and this pinball dealer looks at me and says" your the Fire guy RIGHT?" I said yes, I've had 3, currently own 2. Tells me to wait a minute. Brings me 3 taterd boxes, and inside.....The biggest haul of center house you've ever seen. There was no pick and choose, all or nothing. Took it all. Way to much money spent.
So I have a lot of center house for sale. All in pretty good shape, just storage dust , some have minor scratches you can hardly see from stacking.
$20 bucks each, 2 for $30, actual shipping. Contact me, PM me, ring my bell to get your center houses!
Thanks Eric

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

If anyone has a left ramp for sale I would be interested

Which one, the clear lift ramps, or save my baby ramp? Pm me , I have a ton of stuff.

#248 8 years ago

Tony, Thus your email, saw it first. Congrats, awesome pin, you will love it for years to come! Toyotaboy makes the supports. There a great Fire mod!
Quick note to the 10 pinsiders that have contacted me for parts after my nearly complete, Fire restoration of 2 machines side by side.
Good news nearly all of you are asking for different stuff, helps me fullfill wish lists.
Been slammed with work this week. I will get to pictures soon and start replying to all. Sorry for delays.
Eric

1 week later
#253 8 years ago

Shiny balls, Welcome to the club! I think I know your machine...if it's the one I'm thinking of that got snapped up in 3 hours in OC....

#254 8 years ago

Let's try this again. Last time I did this it took a week to get to all the requests and photos.
In my quest for Fire I acquired 3 machine's!
The side by side restoration was helpful. Then I got lucky and found a Champagne version, machine #221 out of 271. Now I have a house full of Fire, and parts.
Pm me for any parts requests....Except....I don't have the long plastic right ball lock shooter lane house. Sorry, never had an extra.
But, I do have lots of the extras, assemblies, little parts, lift ramps etc. To many to list here, but I will try this week. Last round of parts found folks far and wide who got many things to make there Fire better. Canada, France, OK, IL, and Florida!
I was going to convert my regular Fire to a Champagne...Anyone want to try This? I have everything for this venture one stop shopping.
2 Tube assemblies, motor, light bar and decals. Just modify the swing door and plug and play. Code is already in roms if your L-2 or greater, there's only a L-3 rom upgrade that mostly only effects scoring. You only have to move some sockets, cut holes for tubes and install, run wires down under playfield and tap into fire tube under playfield. Hard part is removing swing door and modify it. I can provide measurements and photos to help.
Who wants to upgrade there Fire to a Champagne version?
Lots of center Houses still available for $25 , by an assembly and I throw in center house. Add a second for $5, I have lots of center houses. Small left upper horseshoe houses, $75. One last left ball lock House complete with CPR fence saves, $150 plus you get a center house and fence. Shipping on USA has been about $8-12 nationwide.
Thanks for reading, sorry, wordy this morning.
PM me with any questions, give me at least a day to get back to you. Eric

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Thanks Eric.
That's the one I got it.

I actually beat you to the punch and contacted that guy in first hour, decided I didn't need to fix up another Fire, Just gotten good at this Title, kinda my wheel house now, system 11 in general. Nice machine, doesn't need alot, but cabinet was a little need of care, they all do.
PM sent back, Eric

#257 8 years ago

Post only up an hour and 5 requests and one paid. Thank you All. I didn't mention it, but I will admit it now. In my quest for Fire!, and parts I found 3 machines and a playfield, spent about $6000 on this venture. I will never make money on this, selling everything at almost cost, Not really trying to make a buck here, just reducing the investment and making room, getting rid of all leftovers. Like I mentioned to Shiny Balls above, considered a forth to fix up, but no time, and time to move onto the other pin projects. I will have a Fire for sale in weeks to come. Glad Shiny Balls got that one.

#264 8 years ago

Toyotaboy's house supports are a must for anyone that doesn't have them yet!

#268 8 years ago

Isn't that how Lonzo started the whole restoration thread? I'd avoid pulling the Mylar personally.

1 month later
#296 7 years ago

Izzy, how did you adjust it? Was it the wire activating the switch? Mine are stiff, so I'm 50/50 on multiplier registering. Was starting to think that my wires are to short?

Quoted from izzy:That was it. thanks. I know I adjusted those, but they are in such an awkward spot.

1 month later
#300 7 years ago

Bump for center Fire house! Need a spare,side art next to ladder lift broken. I still have 20 of these houses. See my add in marketplace here on pinside..
$20 shipped, second center house only $10 more , box will hold 4 if you want to stock up.
Also only have a few upper right horse shoe Houses left. $75 shipped, comes with free center house.
I have no other houses, only these 2.
I will post soon all available parts I have left and I have a lot!
I still have the Fire champagne MOD, add 2 rollers to your backbox and turn your fire into a champagne. Code is already in your roms.
Just need the parts, I have them! $300 shipped for the whole setup. You just need wire to tap into your lower roller, and run to backbox.
Kit comes with 2 drum decals, 2 roller assemblies, 2 light bars for inside drum, and 2 motors for drums. Yes, this will require basic wiring and some carpenter skills.
This is my last champagne upgrade set.
Please pm with any questions.
Thanks Eric

#301 7 years ago

Bump for center Fire house! Need a spare,side art next to ladder lift broken?I still have 20 of these houses. See my add in marketplace here on pinside..
$20 shipped, second center house only $10 more , box will hold 4 if you want to stock up.
Also only have a few upper right horse shoe Houses left. $75 shipped, comes with free center house.
I have no other houses, only these 2.
I will post soon all available parts I have left and I have a lot!
I still have the Fire champagne MOD, add 2 rollers to your backbox and turn your fire into a champagne. Code is already in your roms.
Just need the parts, I have them! $300 shipped for the whole setup. You just need wire to tap into your lower roller, and run to backbox.
Kit comes with 2 drum decals, 2 roller assemblies, 2 light bars for inside drum, and 2 motors for drums. Yes, this will require basic wiring and some carpenter skills.
This is my last champagne upgrade set.
Please pm with any questions.
Thanks Eric

Added over 8 years ago: Champagne MOD sold! I have no more.

3 months later
#316 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

ere's my insane project....walnut cabinet and a swinging bell.....Ding! Ding!

I wonder if you can get a piece of rope on bell coil to pull your bell during game?
Looking sweet shinyballs , can't wait to see it done.

2 months later
#328 7 years ago

Ut oh OLDPINGUY- Your Buildings are beat up? You know what I have for you.

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Solenoids for:
Right lock up
Lower right kicker
Upper right kicker
Both slingshots
Flippers
Transformer, all circuitboards in the head except for flipper power supply, displays....all missing.

Great News!!! That means its Savable! DO IT!!! Build it, it will play and warm your heart with FIRE! I have an extra transformer, lets start there, in line power box, all you need. The rest is easy.

1 month later
#335 7 years ago

Dozer- looking great. Nice work. Thankless job doing playfield swap on this one.
Does anyone make plastic protectors for the upper houses and sling shots??
Have you seen toyotaboys bridge protectors made out of thin metal? They are amazing work.
Everyone who needs one has purchased them. But I do still have about 20 center houses left.

#336 7 years ago

this is a picture of the bridge supports going to left and right ball lock. Protects it if it isn't broken, or holds it together if it is broken.

283393edfbf9db5904f53c97ae0c87c07534ffd4 (resized).jpeg283393edfbf9db5904f53c97ae0c87c07534ffd4 (resized).jpeg

#338 7 years ago

Awe, I just zoomed in. They are hard to see.
Dozed does have them installed.

1 week later
#345 7 years ago

The Knocker going off right at boot up isn't random. It's letting you know it has error codes, then it will tell you what switch or etc on display. If it's telling you Fireplug 26, then that's the error.

1 week later
#352 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Mooooooo!
Some of you guys still wondering why you hear the cow sound at the start of gameplay?

I knew....
Wish this was on the translite somehow, and it lite up during multiball, say lower right corner.

4 months later
#375 6 years ago
Quoted from mima:

I'm on Fire!

Drop and roll, repeat.

2 weeks later
#381 6 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

Hi. I joined the club this weekend. The switch for ball one is there but the trough plate was removed and from what I find it's no longer available. Does anyone know of where to get one along with the switches for balls two and three? Or has anyone used replacement switches that worked well I could get in there?
Looking forward to getting it cleaned up and fixing some issues to get playing.

Pm sent

#387 6 years ago

I have center Houses still. About 7 left.
I also have about 20 damaged houses, center only! Really, please dont ask for others.
The damaged ones have decent decals, so if you want house, window decals im blowing out the damaged houses super cheap.
The plan, if you want a center house for $25, then throw in 5 bucks extra, i throw in 3 broken ones for decals.
Hit me up, PM.
Eric

2 weeks later
#390 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I'm looking for a nice Champagne Edition if anyone is thinking of leaving the club

Never, only when I die.

2 months later
#405 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

looking for the plastic piece in the pictures. It is on the left side of playfield.

Not seeing whats wrong with that house on left?

#407 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I think either your photo got mirrored or you're using "stage left" where I think most pinball call outs and stuff use the players perspective. Either way he made it pretty easy to see which one he was talking about.

Right house, see it.

Quoted from woody76:looking for the plastic piece in the pictures. It is on the left side of playfield.

Woody, Toyotaboy made brige supports for both sides. I have an extra set if you need a pair.

2 weeks later
#411 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Question: can the playfield from a regular fire be swapped into a champagne edition with. O issues? Is the only difference between the 2 brass trim and the fire rollers in the backbox?

Identicle...i should know, had 4 1/2 Fire's!
Code is in all game roms to move the 2 extra rollers to.

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Some buildings are up on eBay, but I don't think
people will be happy with prices. Yikes!

Wow, steep price for rare houses.
I have center houses for $25. The other buildings are hard to find.

2 months later
#442 6 years ago

Ive had a few Fire's. My first had the hammer cut off to toggle mech to bell. It came from a bar and i guess they didnt know the programming cue, or to unplug it. I still cant believe they wenr to hassle to unbolt the bell to cut it off with a bolt cutter, just dumb.
Above mentioned coil sleeve is a very good suggestion. There ia also a screw to elevate it a little to get better hammer strike.

#448 6 years ago

I still have a box of Center house's above lift latter. Sorry, no other houses.
I also have a big box of broken Center houses. The decals come right off the broken houses with very little effort.
My idea...Does anyone want some to steal the decals off of?
If you would like a center house The cost is $22 with shipping.. pretty cheap if your looking for a spare. The hurdle is shipping. So if you want a second house it's another 10 bucks.
The broken houses, same thing, it's the shipping, $12. So if you buy a Center house I can include a few, up to 4 in box's I have, for an additional 2 bucks each, shipping weight increase. So a box of 5 broken houses is also $22.
Mix and match, will always send a pic of your house first, or combo, or whatever the request is.
Thanks Eric
I also have an extra transformer for Fire!, and about a dozen other system 11's it fits on. $120 shipped.

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

If the sleeve or plunger have a defect this can prevent it from ringing some of the time. You can test it by firing the coil off a bunch of times by grounding it and seeing if it has intermittent problems. Don't ground the wrong side.

You can also just actuvate in tests menu.

1 month later
#474 6 years ago

Center house ad. Broken houses for decal recycling on other houses to.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “FIRE! 1987 WILLIAMS PINBALL CENTER HOUSE PINBALL PLAYFIELD PLASTIC NOT BAD FOR ITS AGE AND STORAGE, DECALS ARE STILL ATTACHED FIRMLY, NO BREAKS OR CRACKS. THE TOP OF HOUSE IN B...”
2019-01-24
Anaheim, CA
25 (Firm)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 500 times

1 month later
#484 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Whoa! That is nice!
Love to find the original fire nozzle flipper bats for mine.

EBay has a set for 10 bucks.

#489 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Anyone know why Williams specified the tapered post bumpers in this game? Or any game for that matter. Does it help with air balls? Is it just for appearance?
I’ve added red sleeves to mine but wondering what the purpose of these was ...

Mushroom bumper to help the mama/baby ramp so you dont damage the balls hitting sides of ramps as ball goes up them.

#490 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Longish post - hoping to help some others

Great tips, thanks for posting to help others.

1 month later
#494 5 years ago

I dont know when. But awhile back soneone posted a pic of 2 small wires.
I was shopping one Monday and saw were they go. I always forget until you get center house off.
They go into clear ramp as a gaurd to stop ball from getting stuck. Hidden behind center house front walls.

20180603_094738 (resized).jpg20180603_094738 (resized).jpg20180603_094741 (resized).jpg20180603_094741 (resized).jpg20180603_094745 (resized).jpg20180603_094745 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#497 5 years ago

I have a set of Fire CPR plastics, New in Bag, unopened. This is the repro set from 2-3 years ago. Pm me if interested. Includes the topper set in bag.

#498 5 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Picked up a Fire! Today. It needs some love, but should be a fun project. Looking for some parts, figure I would ask mt new fellow owners for some leads. Need a translite and a set of Playfield decals. Would love to find anyone with Playfield vector art and add a cabinet redo. May consider a full Playfield swap.
I’ve heard that Stu at CPR may have done the vector cab art for his own project, but dont have a contact for him.
Any leads would be great, thanks.

Ive never seen playfield decals for Fire! Maybe there is a complete playfield overlay, check ebay.

3 weeks later
#505 5 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Evaluating my game as I am preparing to restore, does the center drum fire effect always run or only periodically?

Periodically, only during multi-ball and end of game.

2 months later
#551 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Another question. There is what looks like a switch at the exit of the left side (west) ball lock. But it isn’t really a switch. Is this supposed to function as a one way gate of sorts?
[quoted image]

Yes, kind of keeps balls from going into that ball lock area.

2 weeks later
#564 5 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

Is this normal? Its broken, but it seems like it may have been intentional since the ball kicks over this thing to get out. is it just there to help the ball stay in the scoop?
[quoted image]

Normal.. it is there as a just in case keeper, when ball kicks out it goes over it.

2 months later
#575 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

My flippers stop working when the game warms up.when they do I can go in the backbox and push the switch on the flipper relay up and they work again but will go back out after a few games.is this a bad relay or do you think it's something else like the relay not getting the signal?

I'm sure you know. But Fire has a dedicated flipper board in back-box, you looked at that yet?

3 weeks later
#579 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Starting another want list for the brackets:
Jamie_H - 1 set
PPalliser75 - 1 set

Im in. Please put me down for another set!
Curious small request. Im going to try and plate these brass for my Fire. What metal do you use, basic Aluminum alloy?

2 weeks later
#585 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Gosh, these are Great! Bump!

These ramp supports by Toyotaboy are a must for any Fire owner.

#588 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Nope.. when I hit 8 I'll confirm with everyone then pull the trigger

Only Two more. Bump'in supports!

2 weeks later
#595 4 years ago
Quoted from rlbohon3:

Thanks for the advice. Exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for specifically to this machine. I'll read up on your restoration thread.

Lonzo's thread for Fire is very good.
Ya, dont touch mylar. Ive trimmed a few pieces that were lifting with a razor blade laying flat on table, then gently trim. But, thats it, only if its fully lifting in a spot.

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Starting another want list for the brackets:
Jamie_H - 1 set
PPalliser75 - 1 set
EricPinballFan - 1 set

Added 20 days ago: Pinballmaniac40 - 2 sets

Added 20 days ago: Chriss - 1 set

Added 10 days ago: rlbohon3 - 1 set

Quoted from fossmin:

Bump. I will take a set. Is this the last one needed?

I think that's 8!!!

1 month later
#608 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

parts are in. PM me your info, let me know if you want plain cleared or black.[quoted image]

Special Thanks to Toyotaboy for making these brackets again.
For those of us that have been in pinball 20 years plus you may not realize the small things that keep our games running.
Ive been a Fire fan since it came out and remember its days in arcades.
30 plus years later, keep the bell ringing!!

#611 4 years ago

Hey Gang. Don't leave Toyotaboy hanging.
3 sets of brackets left!!

2 months later
#621 4 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

question for you guys. I've noticed the plastic nuts that hold down a lot of the plastics don't really seem to tighten down very good. Should I replace them with new plastic nuts? Or go with lock nuts, which I have a pile of?

New ones, there cheap. The threads get old.

5 months later
#673 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone have interest in toyotaboy ramp brackets? He will need a minimum of 9 to make them.
1. dmacy

Those bracket supports are amazing. I've owned several sets. He usually makes one batch a year.

3 months later
#697 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Updating the wait list for ramp support brackets:
1. dmacy -1
2. porsche4me - 1
3. finnflash - 1

What are the odds of making them in Brass?

#700 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

i can create them out of any material (and brass would thread well). Brass will just be more expensive (and need polishing since it'll tarnish over time). Based on what I'm seeing for raw material, it's at least twice the cost, which would increase a set from $50 to $100.

Its sounds Nice. But, how would I get 10 people to want to do this?
The list would take 5 years to fill.

#701 3 years ago

Page 15.....Awesome!
Used set of Fire smoke plastics for sale.
$20 shipped usa.
Pm me.

20200805_174316 (resized).jpg20200805_174316 (resized).jpg
Added over 4 years ago:

Gone!

#702 3 years ago

This box has been in storage way to long.
15 Fire houses for sale.
Would love to sell as one Lot.
These are No Good seconds from run in 2008.
The front entrance plastic gets to thin towards bottom.
Mostly offering these up if someone wants the decals off them.
The black on top most all have scuffs, big and small.
2 have breaks of entrance. The other 13 have the thin plastic mold. 2 of set are kinda acceptable to put in games. However, what you already have will be better.
$50 for whole lot. Plus shipping depending on location.

20200805_174157 (resized).jpg20200805_174157 (resized).jpg20200805_174113 (resized).jpg20200805_174113 (resized).jpg20200805_174056 (resized).jpg20200805_174056 (resized).jpg20200805_174043 (resized).jpg20200805_174043 (resized).jpg
Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#703 3 years ago

20200805_174043 (resized).jpg20200805_174043 (resized).jpg

20200805_174111 (resized).jpg20200805_174111 (resized).jpg
Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Did any of the other buildings ever get reproduced? My center building is basically flawless.

No sadly. It was the only house made at the time. Why they even just made the one house is a mystery.

Quoted from finnflash:

Why hasnt anyone made the plastic ramp where the ball locks. The end of mine are both cracked.

Because the molds have never been found.
Toyotaboy makes awesome bridge brackets.
Go back a page.

2 months later
#732 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

I think this is what you're looking for
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4429
I think your picture is the correct part, it's just wore down really bad.

Thats it!
Nice detective work.

1 month later
#756 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Printing some ladder ramp decals....who needs one?[quoted image]

Ill take 2!
Thanks for making These!!!

#769 3 years ago

Ok now that I have cost. $10 including shipping for one ramp. If you buy two ramp stickers for $17 I’ll also include a set of Williams lockdown bar stickers. PM me to confirmyour order.

Pm sent!
Thanks for making these.

1 week later
#778 3 years ago

Ugh....how can printers think this is acceptable. Uneven colour. Banding...pooling.....[quoted image]

Hard to tell, can you unroll flat and take pic.

2 months later
#800 3 years ago
Quoted from Brybicki:

Can any of you fire! Owners tell me if the backside of the backbox of the champagne edition is the same colour as the std cab colour?

I have a champagne with no decals on any of the sides. My backside headbox does not have the same veneer stain look as the rest of the cabinet. Just a yellow silk screened safety info. Its not raw wood, just not as many coats as the visible sides.
You made me look because i had thought the same thing in past.

1 year later
#882 2 years ago

Wow, if that was ebay i missed it.

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

It was Ebay. Was totally surprised I got the bid. Item # 154877267188

Glad you got it!.
Fire is why I'm in pinball.
My first game all those many years ago.
I've had 5 over time until I finally nabbed a champagne .

#887 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

New club member! Mine sat for about a year as I slowly messed with it. I really wanted to make it a faux champagne as the right side of the cabinet was pretty bad, but after procrastinating forever and finally getting the hammered gold powder coating ( I clear coated the lockdown and side rails as I heard this finish tarnishes from alot of touching) I good with the rough and trashed side and it really doesnt bug me. I made a fun custom shooter rod that spins like you are opening a water valve. The modfather busted my balls and said "How are you going to get the glass on/off" and shit he was right. However I did make the shooter rod so I can finger loosen the front nut and just take off the valve wheel easy peasy. I also made some custom rule cards (posted here to share at full size) and some custom artblades if anyone is interested I do have some available. Mooooo!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those cool(fire hot) game cards? Wonder if your images are printable above?
Game looks great.

3 weeks later
#894 2 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

Here ya go! NOS Fire! Plastic Houses on EBay. Lookup “Williams Pinball 1987 FIRE! Building NOS”. Selling individually but the whole set is there! I’m not the seller, nor do I know them. Just letting you guys in need of buildings know.

The prices have just gotten dumb for these houses on ebay.
I get there unobtainable. But man, when I listed houses years ago no one was paying this.

#895 2 years ago

Just about 700 shipped for the left house and two horseshoe houses. Unbelievable, but it happend.
Part of me thinks it would have been cheaper to find a better Fire!, than buy these. Marry two machines into 1 good one, sell the left over machine.
I know, I did this year's ago.

1 week later
#905 2 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

As of April 7th, I have a list comprised of five guys that are interested, with one gentleman wanting two set of brackets. That's six sets out of nine requests needed, and toyotaboy has graciously offered to keep two for himself, so we only need one more interested party!

I'm In to support the cause.
Tell me who to pay.
Toyotaboy is awesome. Not an easy project. The price point is always dead on. I've purchased several productions throughout the years.
Always a pleasure to support our Fire! Community.

2 months later
#922 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have a Fire on location and I got a ton of complaints that it wasn't bright enough. So I put sunlights in and haven't had any complaints- I think that or warm whites is the way to go. Really looks good with the plastics. Cool white definitely for the backglass though.

I put some comet slow fire bulbs in some of the buildings.

1 month later
#925 1 year ago
Quoted from Richkay:

Does anyone have any idea of this goes to fire and if so where. I just got this game and this was in the bottom of the cabinet
[quoted image]

Piece of the coin door mechanism, coin insert area.

5 months later
#946 1 year ago
Quoted from Babysha:

Plastic set :
ebay.com link: itm
Bell:
ebay.com link: itm

If there yours I don't mean to slam your listings.
Someone may need them.
But, that's some beat up fire plastics.
That poor bell, who left the game outside?

1 week later
#949 1 year ago
Quoted from lanfeust:

Hi everyone,
I am pleased to join the club this week!
Can you tell me what kind of screw that hold the Bell bracket?
Is this type of screw?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Delete. Correct info below.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fire-club?tu=Ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.