Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Have a Williams fast ball that I've been working on ,it was sitting in a storage unit for years with the head off and playfield out .I've got it all back together now and went thru it all ,the only thing I can't get it to do is play a two player game ,when a the credit button is pressed again it resets again .score motor runs etc.the second coin relay doesn't release ,sometimes it will go to game over ,any ideas

Also the inning indicator light won't light ,bulb is good inning unit cleaned and working
Thanks for the help
Also have two other heads for it if anyone is in need of a part may have it

#2 4 years ago

Sounds like the same condition I just had with 2nd Player not working on my Valiant and with the help of this forum resolved the problem. My problem was one contact on the Tilt Latch Relay was closed and should have been open, just needed to adjust/bend it back a little to open the contact. Does your unit have a Reset Rail that comes up on Reset and do you have a Game Relay? Do you have the schematic? I took pics of my schematic and added to the forum for review, it was really a requirement for trying to troubleshoot this type of issue.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks I don't have a schematic ,I'm trying to get one ,will try pinball resource in the meantime ill check the tilt relay ,thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fast-ball-won-t-allow-two-player-game- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.