Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dred
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi all, I just purchased a couple of games for projects, one is a 1972 Williams Fan-Tas-Tic and it is missing parts from the roulette wheel. I am looking for resources in finding the entire assembly, or just the pieces I need. Any help, guidance or direction is greatly appreciated!

#2 5 years ago

Pinball Resource should have what you need.

#3 5 years ago

I have a couple of complete ones of these. I’ll sell the whole thing or parts. PM me

Mike V

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Pinball Resource should have what you need.

I tried him first, no dice. Thanks tho.

2 weeks later
#5 5 years ago

Bump. Still need one of these, the one I found is close, but not quite the right one (from A Go Go) it will work for interim, but not a complete match....anyon?

3 months later
#6 5 years ago

Any luck finding one of these?

I was able to repair the roulette wheel on my Fan-tas-tic and get it working. What I need is the plastic dome that sits on top of the roulette wheel. The one with the artwork that labels each hole. Mine is cracked.

7 months later
#7 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChatt:

Any luck finding one of these?
I was able to repair the roulette wheel on my Fan-tas-tic and get it working. What I need is the plastic dome that sits on top of the roulette wheel. The one with the artwork that labels each hole. Mine is cracked.

Negative, still looking, I just have an empty hole at current!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 99.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fan-tas-tic-roulette-wheel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.