Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dookski
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone knew anything about how to play the f-14 tomcat any tips would be appreciated also does anyone know how to make an f-14 tomcat multiplayer thank you - noah

#2 6 years ago

Hit the TOMCAT targets to light a lock. The lock shot is the upper right vertical kicker. The upper right kicker will also spot a TOMCAT target so you can hit it when you only have one letter left. The kickback on the left is re-lit by hitting the lit standup right in the middle. That's the basics.
It should be a four player game. If you have credits or it's on freeplay you just press the start button an extra time for each additional player before you start playing, usual pinball style.

#3 6 years ago

Ok thank you so much

#4 6 years ago

dookski another question I had was when I get tomcat it only lock c+j is that something wrong with the machine?

#5 6 years ago

In addition to that mentioned already, shots to the Yagov kicker score kills as shown at the bottom of the playfield. Light them all, then hit it again for an Extra Ball. Watch for the bonus lights to flash on the inside loops and hit those when lit for Bonus X.

Once in multiball, shoot the right up kicker lane to record Landings. Get 3 to score the Landing Jackpot.

1 week later
#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Noah:

dookski another question I had was when I get tomcat it only lock c+j is that something wrong with the machine?

Hey sorry late reply. I haven't played in a long time but maybe you are asking how to lock the third ball? You relight the lock again in the same way, lock ball three, then hit the lock shot again to begin 4 ball multiball. I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-f-14-tomcat-1?hl=dookski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.