• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Expo Williams, 1969

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Expo Schematic (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

Pre-spring cleaning, will be listing some free stuff...

First up is a blown up 4 foot version WMS Expo schematic (69). Only open to someone who currently has the game and is in need. Respond to this post. Schematic in average shape.

#2 6 years ago

Hi
I maybe looking to buy one of these pins and not sure if the schematics are with it.
I'm in Ontario Canada

#4 6 years ago

I saw this post and thought about you knowing your OXO restore and how much you love them but I felt you'd already have something like this. Glad you're getting it.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

I saw this post and thought about you knowing your OXO restore and how much you love them but I felt you'd already have something like this. Glad you're getting it.

Quoted from Dono:

Pre-spring cleaning, will be listing some free stuff...

First up is a blown up 4 foot version WMS Expo schematic (69). Only open to someone who currently has the game and is in need. Respond to this post. Schematic in average shape.

Thanks PinballFever and Thank You @Dono! OXO is my favorite EM and Expo is right behind it. So yeah, really like these games.

This brings up an issue I have never considered. I won't own these marvelous mechanical beauties forever and what happens if it goes to someone without a schematic? I would like to have a schematic for each pinball machine so the next guy will have a head start when there is a problem.

Much appreciated Dono!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I would like to have a schematic for each pinball machine so the next guy will have a head start when there is a problem.

That is a great idea. An option is to make a copy of the schematic and leave it with each pinball sold so the buyer will have it for help.

#7 6 years ago

Schematic sent this morning

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Schematic sent this morning

Got it! Thanks a bunch! What a monster.

Dono wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping.

Expo Schematic (resized).pngExpo Schematic (resized).png

2 months later
#9 5 years ago

Just got one of these today! Now the search for a back glass .... Will post a pic shortly!

1 month later
#10 5 years ago
Quoted from baseraider:

Just got one of these today! Now the search for a back glass .... Will post a pic shortly!

Expo is a nice game, although it suffers from the ‘multiple drain left side’ design that Bally was so fond of.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-expo-huge-schematic-free-to-good-home and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.