(Topic ID: 182732)

Williams United Star Sapphire EM Shuffle Alley (for sale)

By too-many-pins

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF9129 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9131 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9128 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9127 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9126 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Williams United Star Sapphire EM Shuffle Alley (for sale)

Added: 2017-03-01 23:13:53 UTC • Ended: March 7th, 2017

Price

$ 175

I just picked up a cosmetically decent 1970's Williams Star Sapphire EM Shuffle Alley I want to sell quickly because I am trying to make room. This came from a local pinball flipper I buy lots of machines from and he needed it gone quickly so I just went over to his place & grabbed it from him.

Machine does kind of work but needs several steppers cleaned as would be expected. Just trying it quickly two things I notices is 100 point score reel on player one didn't work and game didn't end after 10 frames. Otherwise pretty much everything i tried seemed to work OK.

Includes lane powder, two pucks, etc. As you can see from pictures it is in decent condition overall but it does have some chipped corners on the head from being moved over the years. Very nice coin door and it even has the original coin box with lid!

I would call this one a "light project" that pretty much anyone with a little mechanical experience should be able to fix.

Item photos

DSCF9126 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9127 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9128 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9131 (resized).JPG
    DSCF9129 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#2 7 years ago

I assembled this today and it is about 90% working but will need a few steppers and stuff cleaned and adjusted. 100 point score reel didn't work on player one (I didn't try other players) and game didn't end after 10 frames but otherwise it seemed to pretty much work OK. Not bad for a shuffle alley that has been sitting!

$150 CASH will buy it if you want a cheap Winter project. We have not had much of a Winter so far but we all know March can be a killer as far as bad weather hitting when you least expect it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-em-shuffle-alley-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.