• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5152CA6-E5A3-47C8-A137-A32AB9EBA742 (resized).jpeg
3A70C2B6-07F4-4B40-8914-A9507A418514 (resized).jpeg
857D396E-56D7-4426-8081-32AEC847D227_1_201_a (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

PBR's website does not show that color or style under their playfield parts section, but sometimes Steve may have them anyway. Try calling. If for some reason Marco's doesn't have them in stock either, LMK, as I probably have a spare target or two in that burgundy color laying around from when I worked on my EM Hot Tip.

If they come without the white star (usually the case), I bought some star appliques from Tractordoc a short while back that do the job.

Lee

#7 2 years ago

Post back to let people know where you find the targets and how well they work out.

I know I have at least one blank target in my stash and a 2nd target where I experimented with painting on a white star using a homemade stencil (result didn't look that great). I have plenty of the white star stickers if you need a few of those.

Lee

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-em-argosy-drop-target?tu=Runbikeskilee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.