Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170202_091045 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Hi everyone,
is there any proud owner of a 1963 Williams EL TORO out there, who can take me a picture of the wired wooden fuse board?
A former owner of my machine simply cut off all the wires connecting to the fuse holders and unfortunately I don´t have a schematic to fix it myself.
Thanks´a lot in advance
+ best wishes
Matt

#2 7 years ago

Hi Don't have that pin, but fuses are pretty simple.
you got 2 of them, maybe 3, that exit transformer, and go directly to the fuses. 6v, 24, and high tap.
4th is prob 120 volt.
You can do a continuity test from transformer return line, to the coils, and lights, and prob find the first couple pretty easy.

#3 7 years ago

I've got an El-Toro at my place up North - I'll be up that way Friday night- I can send you pictures.

#4 7 years ago

Hth.... I see I don't have a fuse. chart but I can. Get that to you later today I think

IMG_20170202_091045 (resized).jpgIMG_20170202_091045 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5 7 years ago

Here's my El Toro. Looks like my red/ white or red/yellow wire is loose and should be on the left side of the second from the bottom fuse.

IMG_1871 (resized).JPGIMG_1871 (resized).JPG

IMG_1872 (resized).JPGIMG_1872 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-el-toro-fuse-wiring-mess and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.