Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a roundabout price on a 100% Working Williams Earthshaker
Cabinet 9/10
BG 9/10
PF 8/10
Thanks

#2 10 years ago

In 9/10 shape $1400-2k ish depending on where you are.

#3 10 years ago

I would never buy this pin unless <1200$. Just not enough game, great condition or not.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I would never buy this pin unless <1200$. Just not enough game, great condition or not.

Agreed....save up 2 more weeks and get a Whirl Wind.

#5 10 years ago

I'd basically agree with Zippy. Might go a little higher (I actually did).
I disagree with the others. It's a great game.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

It's a great game.

It's pretty good, and also has the best real mirrored Backglass ever!

#7 10 years ago

Great game, better than Whirlwind IMO.

I'd say $1500+ for a nice one.

#8 10 years ago

Four or five years ago (before pinflation), I had a hard time selling a very nice one for $1100 (no bites plenty of lowballers). I actually ended up selling the 9.5 backglass to one guy for $400 and the machine (with a spare trashed glass) to someone else for $750. Today for my remaining nicer one I wouldn't take anything less than $1900 (perfect original cab, which is unobtainium on SYS11s). It's not for sale, btw.

Also, it's as fun a game as Whirlwind, which I also own. The ramp shot on WW is harder, but ES has a more unique and very fun layout (WW layout much closer to FH, which kicks both games asses). ES has a better theme than WW, it's 'bitchin.

#9 10 years ago

Last 4 I saw sold near me over the past year were $750, $900, $1200, and $1400 in various condition.

#10 10 years ago

I pay'd 1400 for mine that works 100% but is really ugly. I have been accumulating parts for a full restore this spring.,
so there you go actual price data from michigan

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I pay'd 1400 for mine that works 100% but is really ugly

I paid the same for mine but playfield was professionally restored and cleared nice and thick. She's Very nice. Since then I added in the sinking building mod, a new CPR backglass, and custom topper, so I got a few bucks into it, but she plays and looks sweet.

#12 10 years ago

Zippy, what is your custom topper? Pics?

Also, I was on the fence for sinking building due to price. Worth it? ($275.00).

Thanks.

#13 10 years ago

Zippy, what is your custom topper? Pics?

Also, I was on the fence for sinking building due to price. Worth it? ($275.00).

Thanks.

#14 10 years ago

Pic of my game with topper on the bottom of this page...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-custom-topper-by-pinballtoppers#post-352698
Seller is op of thread.

And yeah, the sinking building mod really ties the theme together nice. It was on the original prototype games, but cut due to production cost. The code to operate it is still in there, so it isn't so much a mod as putting back something that should have been there already. Must have IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-earthshaker-pricecheck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.