• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rosh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20151014_211402460_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Foose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

hey everyone!

ive got a williams derby day.....apparently only 118 were made. the machine is 100% functional, in pretty good condition, new flipper coils and rubbers, and ive rebuilt the horse unit. the only thing incorrect about it is the backglass is not correct....it has a hayburners 2 back glass which matches the scoring reels and all the lights and stuff, but the game itself is actually a derby day. ive been thinking about selling it, and i was wondering how much it might be worth? its got all of the original documentation and like i said it runs great. fun-wise its a a bit of a drain with the 2 inch flippers and theyre about a mile apart, but i like the machine for its vintage and how few were ever made. let me know what you think, im very curious as to everyones response. thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me! cheers!

Brian

IMG_20151014_211402460_(resized).jpgIMG_20151014_211402460_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

dang it. thats exactly the thought process that keeps me hanging on to all the things im hanging on to. i need to build a bigger pinball room. and garage. fine, fine....ill hang on to it! makes you wonder though, i just saw a complete derby day with the correct back glass on ebay for a grand or so...and that table was in actually much better condition than mine is. a grand seems low to me, but then im probably viewing it with rose colored glasses, having spent so much time working on it these past few months. well, thanks again for the input, like i said im going to hang on to it for now...if the right price came along i guess id still ponder moving it, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Foose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-derby-day-price-check?tu=Foose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.