6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by seanduffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

This Williams Derby Day has been shopped and was working fine. I was not around the machine when it stopped working but this is what it does now.

You press the start button and the machine resets. It then counts all the balls 1-5 and goes to Game over without ever launching the ball. If you take the ball out of the outhole and start another game it resets and waits on ball one for the ball to be placed in the outhole, Then it counts all 5 balls and goes to game over.

This is a turret shooter game. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Sean.

#3 6 years ago

I think its listed as a ball release relay. Located in G-21 on the schematic.

#5 6 years ago

I got it figured out, the shooter relay was not staying energized through its own switch. It was pulsing with the score motor. I found three open switches (1 point 10 point and 100 point) that I believe someone with good intentions had made open when they should be NC in an attempt to fix a score unit reset problem.

thanks Sean.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-derby-day-game-steps-through-all-balls-when-started?tu=seanduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.