• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

167048B2-8C1D-4795-95A6-BB38407FACE9 (resized).jpeg
CB1EB2BF-B3FC-4C07-8F90-7C1E29B7C75F (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Anybody have a line on replacement back box background art for a WILLIAMS Derby Day? This is the folding piece of cardboard that serves as a backdrop to the horse unit. I’ve snagged two pictures from the IPDB, one that shows the front of the piece behind the horses, and one of what it looks like from behind. It’s the white thing with the “To Remove Scenery” message printed on it.

Many thanks for any leads!

— Matthew

167048B2-8C1D-4795-95A6-BB38407FACE9 (resized).jpegCB1EB2BF-B3FC-4C07-8F90-7C1E29B7C75F (resized).jpeg
#2 2 years ago

Sunday bump!

#4 2 years ago

Thank you, HowardR!

Contacting current owners of the game is a great idea. I may try reaching out to them individually or as a group.

But often the people who know about replacement parts are on the restoration side of things, as opposed to the game-owning side.

Of course, there’s plenty of overlap there!

So I’ll put this out there: who would be the EM restorers most likely to know whether this cardboard background exists as a spare part, or whether I’m going to have to make it myself?

2 years later
#5 3 months ago

Cross post here mdolshan ...I have an Inkscape file created but I need to find a local printer to see how accurate I am.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-derby-day-67-or-hayburners-ii-68-backbox-scenery-request#post-6542826

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside