(Topic ID: 257503)

Williams BSD Dracula - Village assembly - standoffs?

By Barakawins1

66 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by Barakawins1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Standoffs (resized).PNG
DSCN0344 (resized).JPG

#1 66 days ago

I'm working on a Dracula and purchased a new dracula village to install. The old one was missing. I'm pretty sure there should be two standoffs which should match
up with the two holes on top of the village. Does anyone have a photo showing how the standoffs under the village should be mounted? Maybe part #'s for the
standoffs and whatever else is needed to secure the village? Thanks in advance.

#3 65 days ago

Not a great pic, but it was what I had from my tear down.

DSCN0344 (resized).JPG
#4 65 days ago

Thanks for that pic.. By any chance, do you know what size the standoffs are? I'm missing them.

#5 65 days ago

Does anyone have these standoffs or now the size? Is the opposite end threaded and does it screw into the playfield?

Standoffs (resized).PNG
#6 65 days ago

If I recall correctly, they are threaded on the bottom and have a washer and nut that holds it in place. Just glanced through the manual and I'm not seeing the part number for it.

#7 64 days ago

PinballJeff thanks for your help. There was nothing in the manual about the standoffs or sizes either. If someone out there has the standoff sizes and
maybe a photo showing how they are secured, that would help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 5.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside