Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Topcard
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Table 3 (resized).JPG
    Table 2 (resized).JPG
    Table 1 (resized).JPG
    Table 6 (resized).JPG
    Table 5 (resized).JPG
    Table 4 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9602_(resized).JPG
    IMG_7702_(resized).JPG
    1523221_10152164201768901_718918611_o.jpg
    RM_2nd.jpg
    49_Quarterback_BG.jpg
    49_Quarterback_with_running_man_on_backbox.jpg
    51_World_Series_1st_RM.jpg
    Vertical_RM.jpg
    RM_2nd.jpg
    50_RM_1st.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Don't forget Williams continued to make baseball games all the way through 1975 I believe. The "Line Drive" machine from the early 1970's was very popular.

6 months later
    #20 7 years ago
    Quoted from sagejr:

I am in the process of restoring a fast ball now. How would I be able to determine the RPM of the motor for you?

Usually the RPM is stamped into the motor case, either on the front or rear of it. This might require you to unbolt the motor from the machine to read it.

3 years later
    #24 4 years ago

Thanks for posting this information.

1 year later
    #27 2 years ago

I recently worked on a 1965 Williams "Double Play" which had this Multi Products motor on the pitch unit:

27 volts, 14A-7763, 80 rpm, spec 7768.

#29 2 years ago

Yes, that motor worked, but the pitcher unit would sometimes put out two balls. I don't know if that motor had been replaced before, but the pitcher unit had definitely been worked on several times before we had got the machine. I'm wondering if this machine should have had a 67 rpm motor? Or there is a possibility this machine was an early production run? Anyway, we do not have this machine any more. We sold it a few days ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-baseball-game-motor-coils-and-bat-assembly-information?tu=kenlayton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.