9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I need an Aztec plastic set. Would prefer above average condition with no breaks and no yellowing

#2 9 years ago

I also would be interested

3 months later
#3 8 years ago

I could also use a set

#4 8 years ago

I have an Aztec that I have tried to get working for over a year and cannot figure it out. To my knowledge the plastic set is in great shape. I will take a look and get back with you OP.

#5 8 years ago

if possible maybe op will then sell a few pieces of his set that other people need..i don't need a whole set and I am last in line as 2-other pinsiders already ask so if any body make a deal or get plastic I may take a few pieces I need if I can get after the other guys pick thru? thanks

#6 8 years ago

Chuckwurt, please pm if you have a nice Aztec set. Dave58

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

Dave passed on these. Let me know if the next man in line is interested.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Chuckwurt/library/

#8 8 years ago

I have a set that is nearly complete I believe. My portable pinball machine was a reclaimed Aztec. I need to dig them out. I'll see what I can find and report back. PM me if interested and I'll give the option to folks in order received.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#9 8 years ago

my set has sold. thanks!

#10 8 years ago

I found my set. Have an interested party, but posting here as backup.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Aaron
FAST Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-aztec-plastic-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.