2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Williams aztec runs most of the start up fine. Scores reset, bonus counts down etc. Then the outhole relay is supposed to pull in thru the zero switch on bonus unit and index cam c. It pulses quickly and then lets go and at the same time the game over relay is tripped. If I hold the outhole relay in the motor just spins, I checked the hold switch on outhole relay, index switch on score motor and bonus zero switch. All Switches seem adjusted ok and clean. Tilt is not tripped. Lock relay is still pulled in. I'm just missing bonus step up and ball launch. It also isnt clear when the ball count and player units are supposed to step up. I think this is the reason the game over is tripping because the zero switches are open on these

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from metalguy:

Scores reset, bonus counts down etc. Then the outhole relay is supposed to pull in thru the zero switch on bonus unit and index cam c. It pulses quickly and then lets go and at the same time the game over relay is tripped

If the Game Over relay trips late in the reset process, find out which of these circuits is causing that by inserting slips of paper or unsoldering wires

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-aztec-outhole-relay-pulse-start-up-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.