New owner of BMHouze's AP here.
The wife keeps beating her own records, she's up to 1.4 million now. I'm around 800k.
Had a couple loose connections on the machine and had a tungsten contact fall off the outer right EOS switch which I soldered back on until the new switch comes in.
The other biggie that helped the machine out was using my new Elegoo Mars to print some new drop target guides as half the originals were beat.
Note to anyone printing these. You're going to want to print all 6 if you use the thingiverse files. The screw offsets are slightly different from the original. It doesn't affect performance but you can't mix new and old. Also if you're using a resin printer like I did, I would recommend tapping the holes prior to letting the parts cure fully.
BMHouze I'll let you know when I get the rec room finished and you can give your old AP a spin.
DSC_0356 (resized).JPGDSC_0357 (resized).JPG