By toddtuckey

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Williams 7 Digit Displays-System 7 to 11- $15 each-issues

Added: 2017-12-05 19:49:08 UTC • Ended: January 16th, 2018
    Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 15 (Firm)

Price is firm

Got yet another batch of these!!
    We sell lots Williams Shuffle Alleys that use the SAME 7 digit number displays that pinballs like Comet, Space Shuttle, Alien Poker, Laser Cue, Firepower 2, and even the bottom displays on High Speed and Grand Lizard. Shuffle Alleys use FOUR of the 7 digits...and when left on, these 4 digits get "boated" so the numbers have somewhat of a blob around them. You can still see the number, but its not pretty....the other three digits are perfect since they were never "on". These are perfect for the 4th player of your games...or to put into a game you are dumping at the local auction...$15 each. plus shipping...I have perhaps 20 of them. I have a few that are from regular pinball games and all the numbers are not nice..and extremely bloated for $5 each. TWO of these are credit displays I might add!

I have ten DEAD 7 digit glasses that are $1 each that are unhacked but will probably need new glasses...

email me __________@_______ [email removed] for first crack and fastest response! Todd from TNT Amusements ###-###-#### [phone number removed] ext 0

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are toddtuckey's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to toddtuckey's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Southampton, PA, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-7-digit-displays-system-7-to-11-15-each-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.