(Topic ID: 193156)

1968 Williams "Pit Stop" 1 point Bell

By TheCnyPinGuy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just shopped out a 68 Williams and noticed that the 1 point Bell only works every so often

The 1 point reel works fine and what not

Also I noticed the outline when lit doesn't switch back and fourth as much

Any ideas what might have happened from cleaning the game

No reels are stuck etc and game plays and scores but no 1 point bell or the Outlane feature
Just stays to the left most of the time sometimes goes to the right but not as much as when game was dirty

Thanks !!

#2 6 years ago

IPDB doesn't know anything about a Williams game named 68. Do you have the schematic?

#3 6 years ago

What ever on the game actuates the lane change is what you need to check. Sometimes a roll-over, could be a lane etc. Sometimes a alternating relay. Stating what game would help. Check the switches for the 1 point relay. Make sure adjusted properly and contacts clean.

#4 6 years ago

Sorry got ahead of myself

1968 Williams "Pit Stop"

#5 6 years ago

All 1 point switches work and reel counts the 1 point - but sometimes no Bell and when no Bell the alternating outline light rotation from left to right

#6 6 years ago

Is this the one that was at Pintastic on Thursday?

#7 6 years ago

No I wasn't able to attend show

How much was it ?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

No I wasn't able to attend show
How much was it ?

No price or contact info aside from a name and it was not working to boot.

4 weeks later
#9 6 years ago

Did you ever figure this out? My Pit Stop also doesn't ring the 1 point every time, even though the score is incrementing...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-68-1-point-bell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.