View topic image gallery

3 coins pic new paint (resized).jpg
Space Ship Flyer (resized).jpg
SS02 (resized).jpg
IMG_3229 (resized).jpg
york2014_99 (resized).jpg
3 COINS FLYERS (resized).jpg
3 COINS JAY STAFFORD (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwinDavid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I have been looking for 3 Coins and found one with a painted over cabinet. I went to the IPDB and found the cabinet art pics (Jay Stafford). Pretty bland artwork, right? Anyway, the artwork on his machine doesn't match the sales flyer! I don't think that I've ever seen this.

So, I go online and can't find a single machine that shows the artwork. Does anyone have a pic they can share?

3 COINS FLYERS (resized).jpg3 COINS FLYERS (resized).jpg3 COINS JAY STAFFORD (resized).jpg3 COINS JAY STAFFORD (resized).jpg
#4 1 year ago

Odd, that the sales flyer is different. As sparse and simple as it is, it is better than the "correct artwork"!

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Mine has the artwork from the flyer.[quoted image]

That's the one for me!

It looks so much better than the one illustrated on the IPDB. Why would they change it? or did they? The plot thickens.

#12 1 year ago

Williams used the same side art (on the flyers) on 4 previous games, but distributed games have different art for each game. Maybe they were early production samples to gauge interest before mass producing the cabs with more expensive artwork?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwinDavid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-3-coins-cabinet-art?tu=TwinDavid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.