• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• 21 Williams, 1960

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams Rocket.pdf (PDF preview)
Capture (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fmspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I recently picked up a Williams 21 which is in really bad shape. I got it to turn on and a handful of lights on the back glass and on the play field light up. The machine is missing its coin door, however I think I found the correct wires to trigger the start of a game.

Whenever I do trigger the start of a game, the ball release coil energizes and releases the balls, and the back most relay which I believe is the game over relay stays on and buzzes. The only issue is none of the flippers work. Plus the score reels never reset either.

I think the machine is stuck in a state where it can’t finish the initial startup sequence due to something being in the wrong position. However, I can’t seem to find schematics anywhere for this machine to determine which items need to be reset to trigger the game to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

#7 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for the information! I'm going to start looking at manually resetting some of the reels and relays outline by the startup sequence this weekend. And thanks for the schematic! It at least gives me a rough idea of some of the basics for my era of machine!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fmspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-21-pinball-repair?tu=fmspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.