Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160613_172216379_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160613_171457_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160612_183344098_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

The bonus always starts at 5000.

#25 7 years ago

The hole at the top of the playfield is supposed to advance the bonus and it is adjustable with a plug for two or three advances. So, if you're at 5000 on the bonus that's lit at the top and you land in the hole, it will advance the bonus to either 15000 or 20000.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from BarryMulvihill:

Oh cool thanks EMsInKC! It's labeled 5000 on play field so that's where confusion came from.

The hole itself scores 5000. However, it will advance the bonus depending upon which side is lit up by the hole. Just to make sure I understand you correctly, it's only advancing the bonus on one side, correct? It shouldn't be advancing both sides at the same time.

#29 7 years ago

Yeah it only adds bonus to one side. If 5000 is lit up on said bonus, hitting top hole would light up 10000 and 15000

That's correct, and it's set on the conservative setting. If it was set on liberal it would go up to 20000.

#33 7 years ago

Its working great now!!!!!!
I loosened the spring one turn and playing a few games it only shot down fast once. I think I will try loosening it one more turn.
Otherwise tho it seems to work flawlessly. There's a scoring issue with player fours 1000 digit but that's not a big deal for the time being. Now to clean and wax it and get another machine!!!
Thank you all for the help.

When the bonus units were gunked up before you cleaned the circuit boards, someone decided the cure was to ratchet up the spring to force it to count down. Once you cleaned it up and it stepped easier, there was too much spring pressure so it counted down erroneously. Good lesson on how not to fix machines.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1976-grand-prix-kick-out-hole?tu=emsinkc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.