13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Golgotha
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00546.JPG
    DSC00552.JPG
    DSC00665.JPG
    Restored.JPG
    #1 13 years ago

I have a 1966 williams pitch and bat and the grand slam target does not work. If you trip the target or the coil nothing happens. Any Ideas on how to fix / trouble shoot? Every thing else works great.

#2 13 years ago

The best way is to ask yourself what happens when a target is hit?
    check the target in question first - look at its contacts clean & readjust if needed.
    then go to the backbox and check the relay coil with the same value - 1pt, 10pt etc.
    if you cant find the coil hit another target (same point value) and see which relay operates .
    On some games low points are tied into a change relay or stepper unit,
    thats how you get '1 point or 10 points when lit' along with lamps turning on/off.

however this is what I come across in a pinball machine I never worked on a pitch/bat
    -good luck

#3 13 years ago

I have that same game! you must have baserunners in order for it to work. Email me. It would be col to have another source to help bounce troubleshooting of of. My email is [email protected] I enclosed a pic of mine. I am also reproducing the backglass (95% done) I also have made repro targets and coin door stickers

Restored.JPGRestored.JPG DSC00665.JPGDSC00665.JPG DSC00552.JPGDSC00552.JPG DSC00546.JPGDSC00546.JPG

#4 13 years ago

that coin door looks fantastic

7 months later
    #5 12 years ago

Thanks, I picked up a 68 Ball Park over the weekend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1966-pitch-bat-issue-with-grand-slam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.