• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Door Lock Coil -Mine (resized).JPG
#1 1 year ago

Hey Folks,

Installing a new door lock coil assembly and need to know what color wires go to the coil. The schematic is unclear and only mentions the Lock Coil located in the bottom mech board. I have seen a couple coin door pics of other Hot Lines and both were missing the coil, so no help there. Anyone with a Hot Line who could let me know the color wires and/or a picture would be greatly appreciated.

TIA Ken

Door Lock Coil -Mine (resized).JPGDoor Lock Coil -Mine (resized).JPG
#2 1 year ago

Just checked mine and it doesn't have one either, and I don't see any unattached wires. Just curious - why would you want to add one?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

Just checked mine and it doesn't have one either, and I don't see any unattached wires. Just curious - why would you want to add one?

I want to have the coin door fully operational to take and reject coins, it's just what I do.

No worries, my coin door wire harness is hacked anyways so I will just run a couple new wires, problem solved.

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1966-hot-line-door-lock-coil-wires-pic-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.