Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by WOLF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So when I get all the targets down and the special is supposed to light up but it relay doesn't switch on. I've checked the target reset relay, and the stepper. I can't see what the problem is. I can't figure out what flips the relay for the special please help!

#2 9 years ago

Is the bulb burned out behind the back glass?

#3 9 years ago

Ahh it was a leaf switch on the 24v motor. Thanks for schematics. Thanks for your help wolf. Not sure why a bulb burnt out in a backglass would make a relay switch work but thanks

#4 9 years ago

Don't know that would or wouldn't...just thought maybe the special was happening but not registering in the BG if the bulb was fried. Does this game have knocker?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1963-big-deal-special-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.