4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Someone reproduced these a few years back but it looks like they are no longer available.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I see vague references to a reproduction run, but couldn't find any info on availability either. Thanks for the confirmation!

They may have only sold on Ebay at the time? Doesn't seem that long ago but probably longer than I think. Maybe someone has a set stashed they would sell.

#7 4 years ago

SteveinTexas mentions them in his amazing restore thread. I don't remember if they were available outside of Ebay but he mentions the sellers name in the thread. So maybe you could talk him into running some more?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1962-world-series-pinball-restore-story#post-1634863

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
StempleLABS
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1962-world-series-ramps-needed?tu=AlexF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.