(Topic ID: 84536)

Williams 1962 World Series Pitch & Bat Front Moulding, Need Dimensions Help.

By SteveinTexas

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200823-163554_Chrome (resized).jpg
bat handle.JPG
Under Front Moulding View..JPG
Front moulding 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steveintexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have quite a project on my hands that I need parts for, and need some pinsider help. I am coming up blank finding a front Moulding part and hardware for the machine. I can probably make the parts if I can get help from a fellow pinsider if they have a suitable moulding of a similar machine that I could get some overall dimensions from.

I think that the dimensions from a World series, Extra innings, Major League, Big Inning will work and probably a Grand Slam and 10th Inning machines also would work.

I need to make 3 items that I need photos and some critical dimensions for;

a. Wooden Front Moulding. (sketches provided). need L X W X H.

b. Bat Handle Lever Assembly B-5625 (see bat handle sketch). I have located the bat 2A-2731. I am not sure what the part 2A-2689 really looks like. Could someone provide a photo? This part could be difficult to make on first review.

c. The pitch switch button assembly and switch SW-14-3. shown is sketch of the under moulding view.Again a photo or two may be all I need to make.

Any other hardware photos or dimensions you could provide would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Steve J

Front moulding 2.JPGFront moulding 2.JPG
Under Front Moulding View..JPGUnder Front Moulding View..JPG
bat handle.JPGbat handle.JPG

Post edited by SteveinTexas: added word

#5 10 years ago

Thanks guys for the support. Dennis has offered me access to the parts which I am so happy to take him up on. This should work out well. Thank you for your support and special thank you to Dennis.

6 years later
#7 3 years ago

Jswick,

Look at my 63 Major League Restoration thread. I worked out how to Fix the front rail mounding with an overlay that is then cleared. Is as perfect as new.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steveintexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1962-world-series-pitch-bat-front-moulding-need-dimensions-help?tu=steveintexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.