Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Grand Slam Batter Assembly C-5161-4.jpg
Grand Slam Front Moulding B-6310-62.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I see a lower cabinet with some internals available on eBay. I also know locally of a back box that seems to be in good condition. My question is how easy is it to get missing parts? This includes under playfield batting mechanism and 3 upper playfield red ramp parts? The front lock bar part with button and lever is missing also. I am sure this is not all what do you think, is this game worth it.

#3 10 years ago

Cabinet with parts missing is $200 + shipping. He wants $500 for top box (ouch) parts ramps $120 others $300 if I can find outlay minimum over $1100.

#6 10 years ago

I am interested in a project with a baseball/football theme. The moving back box parts is icing. I think if the back box which Is being sold on its own by I believe not a pinball collector had of been south of $200 it was doable. Sigh.

If anyone has one I would be interested.

#10 10 years ago

Thanks for the advice all. I pin mailed way2wyrd about moving on this project but I was too late as the back box was gone in less than a day. I saw the other thread today on the Craigslist thread and see others had the same idea. I will keep looking.

Steve J

#15 10 years ago

Thanks Guys you are the best. This is the first day I did not look at craigslist.

Please do not comment on the the eBay baseball game that finished today. I was out working on my Can Can and forgot I was bidding and it was in my price range to. It's less than I am going to sink this! However this will be way more fun.

I have bought the head it's only 15 miles away. So will pick up tomorrow. I will ask what happened.

#17 10 years ago

Just bought the cabinet on eBay. It will take a week or so to turn up. I will need them parts before long way2wyrd. Also the ramps AlexF contact. I have never been on the other forum RGP. I will look.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks AlexF I have emailed Kevin. I was searching the site when you pinned me. you saved me some time as I got sidetracked in some savory discourse.

I don' t want to change the subject of this thread but RGP site people can be rough on each other. My first visit.

#23 10 years ago

Way2wryd,

Does your friend have the batter assembly mechanism and front molding bar (pictures attached). Additionally does he have the front molding lever mechanism separately (no picture attached)?

toasterman04,

I have contacted Kevin Godwin about the ramps. He is still preparing them and we are trading emails abet very slowly. I asked him if he has another set for you and expect a return email this evening. I will pinmail you his email in a few minutes. Good luck.

Grand Slam Front Moulding B-6310-62.jpgGrand Slam Front Moulding B-6310-62.jpg
Grand Slam Batter Assembly C-5161-4.jpgGrand Slam Batter Assembly C-5161-4.jpg

Post edited by SteveinTexas : incorrect name spelling

#25 10 years ago

Toastermano4,

The part I am looking for is in the first picture. It is the piece of painted wood with the lever coming out off it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1962-world-series-pinball-potential-project?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.