Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

httpswww.ipdb.orgfiles2006Williams_1990_Rollergames_Manual (resized).png
thumbnail (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wildwillys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I think I killed my Rollergames board installing my NVRAM I unsoldered the 6116 soldered in a new socket and now it lit up with rollergames on the display for a couple seconds then the display went blank, there is no blanking light or diagnostic light. where do I even start I already checked all the fuses and test points for proper voltage, I rechecked my soldering job to make sure nothing was shorted or lifted traces. I just ordered the manual so it's on the way so I can't do much until it gets here or I might just order a Rottendog and start fresh

#3 5 years ago

The board worked fine and it had a 6116 in it, so I bought a Pinitech nvram 6116. the battery holder had corriosion and I wanted to get rid of it but will take a pic in a couple of minutes

#4 5 years ago

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg

#7 5 years ago

I took care of the corrosion before I did any work on the board it was a very tiny bit on the battery holder and it didn't work its way to any of the components, yes the 5 volts light is on. the board worked fine until I changed out the 6116. I even swapped out another nvram to make sure that it wasn't bad and even put in the original 6116 back in the socket with no luck

#9 5 years ago

I will try to take a pic tonight, I have correct voltages at the test points, I'm hoping somthing else happened I have replaced chips and sockets many times on other boards and have pretty decent soldering skills and something as easy as 1 chip should have been nothing to it. I am waiting on the manual to arrive in the next couple of days

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wildwillys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-11c-help?tu=wildwillys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.